Altai mumio “Mountain balsam”
Mumio (synonyms “mountain balsam”, “mountain resin”) – is a natural mix of organic and inorganic ingredients very well dissolving in water. It arises in rock cracks, mountain caves and caves, in the form of deposits and crusts, a resin-like mass.
The mumio includes the whole complex of biologically active ingredients:
– humic acids, natural gums,
– essential oils, resins,
– macro and microelements (calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc and others)
It is recommended as an additional source of humic acids.
– has a beneficial effect on the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and minerals,
– participates in hematopoiesis processes,
– accelerates the regeneration and healing of wounds, burns,
– supports regeneration after injuries, fractures and contusions
Mumio – an effective adaptogenic and general strengthening agent.
Recommendations for taking: adults, 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals. Period of admission – 1 month.
Contraindications: Individual ingredients intolerance, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Form of packaging: tablets of 0.2 gr x 30 pcs in a flap placed in a cardboard box,
Collective package: 72 items in a carton.
Expiration date: 2 years
Dietary supplement is not a cure.