Guelder strengthens blood vessels, has antibacterial effect.In conjunction with her, Ivan-tchay gains refreshing astringency, retaining a delicate flavor.A great start to the day! Composition: – fermented 70% purulent leaves – 30% Marjoram the size of the tea leaf – 3 – 10 mm 100% natural, ecologically pure product, without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and GMOs Expiration date – 3 years
Kontynuując korzystanie ze strony, zgadzasz się na użycie plików cookie. więcej informacji
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.